Welcome to the Comfort Inn, a Jamestown hotel near the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center
Chautauqua has been named number one by the Smithsonian Magazine for "The 20 Best Small Towns to Visit"
Choice Hotels Award Winning Hotel:
- Likely to Recommend
- Staff Service
You can count on home comforts here at the Comfort Inn at an affordable price.
The Comfort Inn Jamestown-Falconer hotel is ideally located in the heart of Chautauqua County off Interstate 86 and State Route 60, a few miles from the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Museum. Jamestown Community College, SUNY Fredonia (State University of New York at Fredonia) and Chautauqua County Jamestown Airport are only minutes from the hotel as well as Downtown Jamestown.
Chautauqua County has been named "The World's Learning Center."
Popular attractions near this Jamestown-Falconer, NY hotel include Seneca Allegany Casino, Chautauqua Lake and Northwest Arena. Also located close by are Bemus Point, a beautiful village on Chautauqua Lake; Midway State Park, one of the oldest continually operating amusement parks in the United States; and the Chautauqua Institution, a National Historic District featuring an extraordinary blend of arts, education, religion and recreation. Only a short distance away is Russell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park which is home to Chautauqua County's only professional sports franchise, the Jamestown Jammers. The Jamestown Jammers play in the Prospect League, an amateur collegiate summer baseball league.
Presque Isle Downs racetrack and casino, Peek'n Peak ski area and Holiday Valley ski area are within 45 miles of the hotel.
Bemus Point and Long Point State Park are only minutes away. Bemus Point is an excellent destination for travelers interested in sampling the history of Chautauqua County and also serves as a point of departure for a tour that connects historic villages from Chautauqua Lake to Lake Erie. Long Point State Park is a day-use park with swimming beaches, hiking trails, and a boat launch. Chautauqua Lake is known for it's famous giant muskies!
Visitors will enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities in the area for every season, from boating to skiing and more. Several restaurants are within walking distance.
Be sure to visit Ashley's Lounge (closed Sundays and major holidays), located on site, for your favorite evening beverage.
Superior hotel features and amenities include:
- Free Your Morning Breakfast® featuring make-your-own Belgian waffles
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Free 24-hour hot beverages in the lobby
- On-site fitness center and guest laundry facility
All guest rooms feature either one king or two queen beds, and full range of amenities, including coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, kitchenettes and whirlpool bathtubs. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible are available. Our hotel is 100% smoke free.
Make the Comfort Inn hotel in Jamestown-Falconer your home away from home. Come visit Chautauqua County today and see what "The Best" is all about.
- Chautauqua Institution
- Visit The Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center
- Chautauqua County Visitors Bureau
- Seneca Allegany Casino
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute
- Jamestown NY DJDC
- Amish Trail
- Fishing in Chautauqua County
- The Chautauqua Belle
- Chautauqua Art Trail
- Fenton History Center
- Holiday Valley
- Hunting in Chautauqua County
- Your Ticket to Jamestown
- National Comedy Center
- Holiday Valley Resort, Ellicotville, NY
- Reg Lenna Upcoming Events, Jamestown, NY
- Peek N' Peak Ski Resort, Findley Lake, NY
- Harley-Davidson of Jamestown, Jamestown, Falconer, NY
- Chautauqua Institution Events, Jamestown, NY
- Movies at the Reg Lenna Civic Center, Jamestown, NY
- Seneca Allegany Casino Events, Salamanca, NY
- JazzFest, Jamestown, NY
- 22nd Annual Maple Weekend, Lakewood, NY
- Scandinavian Culture Days, Jamestown, NY
- Summer Wind Cruises, Celeron NY, NY
- Bemus in Bloom, Bemus Point, NY