Welcome to the Comfort Inn, a Jamestown hotel near the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center
Chautauqua has been named number one by the Smithsonian Magazine for "The 20 Best Small Towns to Visit"
Gold Award Winning Hotel three out of the last four years:
- Likely to Recommend
- Staff Service
You can count on home comforts here at the Comfort Inn.
The Comfort Inn Jamestown Falconer hotel is ideally located in the heart of Chautauqua County off Interstate 86 and State Route 60, a few miles from the Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center. Jamestown Community College, SUNY Fredonia (State University of New York at Fredonia) and Chautauqua County Jamestown Airport are only minutes from the hotel as well as Downtown Jamestown.
Chautauqua County has been named "The World's Learning Center."
Popular attractions near this Jamestown Falconer, NY hotel include Seneca Allegany Casino, Chautauqua Lake and Jamestown Savings Bank Ice Arena. Also located close by are Bemus Point, a beautiful village on Chautauqua Lake; Midway State Park, one of the oldest continually operating amusement parks in the United States; and the Chautauqua Institution, a National Historic District featuring an extraordinary blend of arts, education, religion and recreation. Only a short distance away is Rusell E. Diethrick, Jr. Park which is home to Chautauqua County's only professional sports franchise, the Jamestown Jammers. The Jamestown Jammers are the single-A affiliate of the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Presque Isle Downs racetrack and casino, Peek'n Peak ski area and Holiday Valley ski area are within 45 miles of the hotel.
Bemus Point and Long Point State Park are only minutes away. Bemus Point is an excellent destination for travelers interested in sampling the history of Chautauqua County and also serves as a point of departure for a tour that connects historic villages from Chautauqua Lake to Lake Erie. Long Point State Park is a day-use park with swimming beaches, hiking trails, and a boat launch. Chautauqua Lake is known for it's famous giant muskies!
Visitors will enjoy the wide variety of outdoor activities in the area for every season, from boating to skiing and more. Several restaurants are within walking distance.
Be sure to visit Ashley's Lounge (closed Sundays and major holidays), located on site, for your favorite evening beverage. Enjoy the Taste of Jamestown (samples from local restaurants) every Tuesday evening in the lobby.
Superior hotel features and amenities include:
- Free Your Morning Breakfast® featuring make-your-own Belgian waffles
- Free wireless high-speed Internet access
- Free 24-hour hot beverages in the lobby
- On-site fitness center and guest laundry facility
All guest rooms feature either one king or two queen beds, and full range of amenities, including coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some rooms are equipped with microwaves, refrigerators, kitchenettes and whirlpool bathtubs. In addition to standard rooms, handicap accessible and non-smoking rooms are available.
Make the Comfort Inn hotel in Jamestown Falconer your home away from home. Come visit Chautauqua County today and see what "The Best" is all about.
- Visit The Lucille Ball-Desi Arnaz Center
- Chautauqua Institution
- Chautauqua County Visitors Bureau
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute
- Jamestown NY DJDC
- Chautauqua Art Trail
- Holiday Valley
- Amish Trail
- Jamestown Bowling Company
- The Chautauqua Belle
- Your Ticket to Jamestown
- Fenton History Center
- Hunting in Chautauqua County
- Chautauqua Lake Snowmobile Services
- Fishing in Chautauqua County
- McClurg Museum
- Panama Rocks
- Barbershop Harmony Express
- Harley-Davidson of Jamestown, Jamestown, Falconer, NY
- Holiday Valley Resort, Ellicotville, NY
- Peek N' Peak Ski Resort, Findley Lake, NY
- Geocaching, Jamestown, NY
- Movies at the Reg Lenna Civic Center, Jamestown, NY
- Snowmobile Trails Open, Chautauqua, NY
- Seneca Allegany Casino Presents Jeff Foxworthy, Salamanca, NY
- Annual Maple Weekends 2015, Chautauqua County, NY
- Holiday Valley's Winter Carnival & Mardis Gras, Ellicotville, NY
- Trace Adkins at Seneca Allegany Events Center, Salamanca, NY
- 71st Annual Rodeo, Gerry, NY
- Warhol Effect Exhibition, Jamestown, NY
- Rolling Hills Radio, Jamestown, NY
- Arthur Millers, All My Sons, Jamestown, NY
- Cardboard Box Derby 2015, Ellicotville, NY
- Seneca Allegany Casino Presents Josh Turner, Salamanca, NY
- Seneca Allegany Casino Presents Ron White, Salamanca, NY